Comprehensive Dental Exams - Clintonville, UpPer Arlington, Worthington
Every visit to our Clintonville dental office starts with a comprehensive dental exam. The only way to ensure optimal dental health is by having a thorough exam done to locate any problem areas, check the level of care, and plan for treatments to guarantee healthy teeth. With extensive training and some of the most advanced dental equipment available, Dr. Michelle Tsai is widely recognized as a leading dental provider in Clintonville, Worthington, and Upper Arlington.
A comprehensive dental exam will be performed by Dr. Tsai at your initial dental visit. At regular check-up exams, our dental team will include the following:
- Examination of diagnostic x-rays (radiographs): Essential for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. X-rays also help determine tooth and root positiions.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of existing restorations: Check current fillings, crowns, etc
If you are in need of a thorough dental exam and cleaning in Clintonville, Worthington, or Upper Arlington, we encourage you to contact Beechwold Dental to schedule an appointment.